Hemlock Farms Community was Voted
2010 Community Association of the Year
by the Community Associations Institute as well as having
CAI Gold Star Community Recognition!
Enter the gates on tree lined, manicured roads that wander through the largest planned recreational community in the Pocono Northeast – Hemlock Farms….
Situated on 4,500 wooded acres in the heart of the DelawareStateForest, Hemlock Farms is less than 2 hours from major cities of the east.
It offers a haven of solitude and gracious living to its residents with four pristine mountain lakes, white sandy beaches, an 18 hole PGA approved golf course, Health Club, 3 pools, Day Camp, Teen Center, Conference Center, Library, Cultural Arts Program and more. If that isn’t enough, just minutes away one can enjoy shopping, resort Skiing and a vast supply of antique shops, not to mention local bistros to fine dining establishments.
· 4500 Acre Gated Community 75 Miles from New York City
o Manned Gates at Route 739 and Route 402 Entrances
o Forest Drive Entrance for Homeowners Only
· 75 Miles of Maintained Roads
· 3 Townships (Blooming Grove, Dingmans, Porter)
· Community Water System
· Septic Systems
· Public Safety – Our Own Security Force
· Volunteer Fire & Ambulance (services within Hemlock Farms as well as the surrounding area)
· School Buses Take Our Children to the Local Schools
· Amenities: 3 Pools, 4 Lakes, 10 Tennis Courts, 4 Beaches (Little Camp, Hemlock Hills, Laurel Ridge & Elm)
· The Club Complex Contains:
o An Indoor Pool with a Hot Tub and Kiddy Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Fitness Center, Café, Game Room as well as Arts & Crafts area.
· Fawn Hill Area Contains:
o An Outdoor Pool, Baseball Field, Playground, Outdoor Pavilion, Fitness Trail & a Basketball Court.
· Summer Day Camp for Children Ages 4 to 14
· Teen Center (also with Pre-Teen Hours)
· Dog Run
· Numerous Clubs & Cultural Arts Programs
· Mail Room open from 6am to 10pm daily to pick up your mail
· Refuse & Recycling center open Mon-Fri from 7am-10am & 5pm-8pm; Open Saturday & Sunday from 11am-8pm
· Places of Worship:
o The Church of Hemlock Farms – an Interdenominational Church located on property
o The Jewish Fellowship located on property
o St. John Neumann R.C. Church located just off property
· Library staffed by volunteers (different hours at different times of year)
· Board of Directors that are elected by the homeowners
· Minimum Square Footage per house is 1500 sq. ft.
For More Information or a FREE Tour of Hemlock Farms call:
Century 21 Country Lake Homes